AwoRewards Coupon module

• Default avatar
    comenaranjas    
     6 years ago

Hi

I never managed to get these module to work.

For what you told me via email some months ago it is supposed to add points to the user account but have no idea how it works, what are you supposed to enter? the coupon code?

Regards

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

In order to add points to users accounts, you would first have to create rules which show the action that  customers must complete to receive points.  In creating a rule, you set the the points that customers will receive.  You can create rules for orders, registration, product review,...etc

Here is an example of creating an order rule:
    https://awodev.com/documentation/aworewards/examples/order-rule
  • Default avatar
    comenaranjas    
     6 years ago

Hi Seyi

I think we are mixing different things here cause I'm not following you.

There are 3 modules installed with AwoRewards:

Aworewards Points

Aworewards Promotions

Aworewards Coupon

What you are describing me above seems the "normal" Aworewards Points, I already have rules set up and everything working fine. Our customers receive points for orders, reviews etc. The Aworewards Points module shows their actual points and also a button to change points for coupons.

My doubt here is the AwoRewards Coupon module which I don't understand the usage and use.

Regards

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Hello,

the aworewards coupon module is different from what you are using.  This allows you to create codes that customers can use to add points to their accounts.  So in the backend of aworewards->coupons, you would create code(s), give them out, and then a customer could use the aworewards coupon module to then add the points to their account.