You cant go wrong with AWO Coupon for pretashop. It's literally 1/3 of the price of the presta-addons coupon/gift cert module and has wayyyyyyyyyy more features. It's super simple to set up and get going once you have it installed. T...morehe BEST feature of this module however is the customer service you get from AWO. Seyi is an awesome dude and helped me out PERSONALLY when module went AWOL and would not work. I was pretty sure that customer service for a company europe would be less then stellar for a buyer in the US but I was wrong. AWO will answer your messages or forum post same day. If your problem is a complex code one...they WILL solve it for you and get your product working the way it should.
Bottom line...you can trust these guys on any product they sell. Buy it!!!!
Average Joe's Gear
AwoAffiliate - Prestashop
AwoAffiliate is an affiliate tracking extension for AwoCoupon. With this extension, you can create a coupon, give it to an affiliate, and track the number of times it is used within the system. You can also setup a commission for the usage of the coupon which is automatically calculated and displayed in the affiliate's account.
- Prestashop 1.4.1 and up, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x
End User Features:
- Affiliates can view summary of coupons and balances in account
- Affiliates can view commissions calculated for coupon sales
- Affiliates can view payment history
- Affiliates can request coupon/paypal payment if configured in the back end
- Ability to manually record payments made to affiliates
- Ability to make payment to affiliate using Paypal
- Easy search functionality to find exactly what you are looking for
- Option to set a sponsor to earn commissions on customer purchases without customer entering a coupon code after the first use
- Commissions calculated automatically based on parameters set
- Ability to manually add/edit/delete commissions to affiliates
- Configurable email which can be sent out to an affiliate when an affiliate sale occurs
- Ability to set up a manager on the front end who can see affiliate history of team using customer groups