Apply AwoReward points for order

• Default avatar
    david19    
     2 years ago  last edited 2 years ago

Hello, can you set somehow an opportunity to pay with earned points for order? I mean the same function as Awocoupon Balance, but directly pay with points? I know that you can first transfer points to the balance, then pay for the order with this balance (Configuration -> Automatic Payment -> Awocoupon Balance), but this is a little inconvenient, because users must first recieve the balance voucher from Email, then apply this voucher manually in AwoBalance page, then pay for order. I would like users to pay for the orders directly with earned AwoReward points.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

Hello,

With AwoCoupon balance, you do not have to wait for an email.  In aworewards > configuration > Automatic payment, set it to AwoCoupon balance:

Then when points are earned, it is automatically transferred to the balance, no emails sent.  And then you can use a module to display the AwoCoupon balance and customer can click on the 'redeem' button to use the balance:

• Default avatar
    david19    
     2 years ago  last edited 2 years ago

I was testing it in demo.awocoupon.com and it did not work, but i just tested it again and yes, its actually automatically transfering points to balance. It would be great if you add in demo.awocoupon.com a "redeem" button module to the cart, so users can test this button too.

Thank you very much for quick reply!

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

the AwoCoupon Customer balance module is added to the demo site.