Code not found / invalid code

• Default avatar
    eif    
     5 years ago

I just bought the extension, so installed the most recent version on Joomla 3.8.13 and Repostel Onepage Checkout version 2.0.370.081018 and virtuemart version 3.4.2. Everthing on PHP 7.

I have created a coupon, tried different settings, but can't get it working. It keeps saying that the code is not found. But I am sure it is there and configured correctly.

Somewhere on the forum it says to try to disable AJAX in Rupostel OPC, but that didn't the trick.

Please help me out.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

If you look in awocoupon > installation check, is the VmCoupon - AwoCoupon plugin enabled?
  • Default avatar
    eif    
     5 years ago

Yes, all options there are installed.

I have made 1 couponcode and it says its active.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Not sure.  Is it possible to get admin access to look at it?
  • Default avatar
    eif    
     5 years ago

At the moment it only runs on my local machine, which can’t be accessed. But I will install on my live webshop and give you access.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Since it is a test website, just as a test, disable opc  and see if that makes a difference.
  • Default avatar
    eif    
     5 years ago  last edited 5 years ago

I did disabled OPC, but then also the code is not working.
    Maybe I did something wrong within the coupon itself. I will install it in my live shop now and let you know.
    oh besides, I tried with a not logged in user (guest) and a logged in user. I am not sure it also works with guests, not logged in users.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Ok, thanks for the access.  I had a look.  I set up a very simple 1% discount coupon and that works in the front end.

The coupon you setup was a value definition, as in the image.

The above means: only after there are at least 9999 items in the cart, give a 10% discount.
    https://awodev.com/documentation/awocoupon-pro/coupons#value-definition

• Default avatar
    eif    
     5 years ago

aha! Thank you, I misunderstood that functionality.
  • Default avatar
    eif    
     5 years ago

is it also possible to use couponcodes for guests?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Yes, be default, coupons should work for guests (not logged in users) unless you select a specific user or specific shopper group.