Shipping cost not in price after automatic discount

• Default avatar
    frits9    
     5 years ago

I'm using Joomla 3.8.12, HikaShop 3.5.1 and AwoCoupon 3.5.6.3

I've made a coupon for shirts where 1 shirt cost 15€, 2 shirts cost 25€ (a 5€ discount), 3 shirts cost 40€ and 4 shirts cost 50€ (a total discount of 10€) and so on. (I've created automatic discounts for this coupon)

When I have 2 shirts in the cart it shows the coupon and gives 5€ discount but the shipping cost aren't added to the total cost? I also get an error. (see image)

tYBULdh.png

Could you tell me what is going wrong here?

Thanks for the support

Kind regards,

Frits

• Default avatar
    frits9    
     5 years ago

I see I've uploaded the wrong image. Here's the right one.

The price of one shirt is 15€ incl. VAT (BTW) so the total price should be € 31,95

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Can you show me how you setup the coupon?
  • Default avatar
    frits9    
     5 years ago

Hello Seyi,

Here's how I set up the coupon.

ePfwfyf.png

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Thanks.  I have tested  your versions/configurations locally and cannot seem to produce the error.  Can you send temp admin/ftp access via private message so I can have a look at it?
  • Default avatar
    frits9    
     5 years ago

Hello Seyi,

I've send you temp admin/ftp access via private message.

Thanks for the support!

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Thanks for the access.

For the warning, of GRATIS, it was AwoCoupon trying to process the gratis coupon you created in Hikashop.  And the total was wrong because the free shipping auto coupon created in Hikashop was being processed, even though the minimum order total of 50 was not reached.  I have fixed both these issues within Awocoupon, it should be all work correctly now.

• Default avatar
    frits9    
     5 years ago

Hello Seyi,

Thanks for the support, the problem with the shipping cost is indeed solved now. I've tested it at the only that is not working correctly is that when I order 4 shirts, I should get a 10€ discount but it sticks on 5€.

So it should be:

1 shirt: no discount

2 shirts: 5€ discount

3 shirts: 5€ discount

4 shirts: 10€ discount

5 shirts: 10€ discount

6 shirts: 15€ discount

and so on.

6xGxCC5.png

Is this a setting I did wrong in the coupon?

Kind regards,

Frits

• Default avatar
    frits9    
     5 years ago

Hello Seyi,

I found out that when you put the products 1 by 1 from the shop into the cart, then the coupon works correctly. But when you put 1 product into the cart and then change the quantity, the coupon doesn't work.

Maybe this helps you to solve the issue?

Kind regards,

Frits

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Hello,

You have 'apply distinct count' checked in the value definition:
    https://awodev.com/documentation/awocoupon-pro/coupons#value-definition

Which means you would have to have 4 unique products in the cart to get the 10 discount.
  • Default avatar
    frits9    
     5 years ago

Hello Seyi,

That indeed was causing the issue.

Thank you very much for the support!

Kind regards,

Frits

• Default avatar
    frits9    
     5 years ago

I've discovered another issue with the coupons. I have a coupon where you get a €5 discount for the 2nd item in the categorie "Shirts", and I have a coupon where you get a €5 discount for the 2nd item in the categorie "Shirts High Quality". But when I put 1 shirt for the categorie "Shirts" in the cart and 1 shirt from the categorie "Shirts High Quality", it shows a coupon for €10 discount in the cart?

What could be going wrong here? There shouldn't be a coupon showing in the cart?

Thanks for the support!

Kind regards, Frits

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Are these automatic discounts?  Is shirt high quality a sub category of shirt?  If so, then the shirt coupon will work for high quality shirts also.
  • Default avatar
    frits9    
     5 years ago

Hello Seyi,

The coupons are automatic discounts. I have a categorie "Kleding". The categories "Shirts" and "Shirts High Quality" are both subcategories of "Kleding". But in the coupons I made 2 separate counpons. One for the Shirts and one for the Shirts High Quality. And those are 2 separate automatic discounts.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

I think I need to see your coupon setup.
  • Default avatar
    frits9    
     5 years ago

Hi Seyi,

I will send you temp admin/ftp access via private message. Could you please also look into my free shipping coupon. I now use a free shipping coupon made in HikaShop, but I think it's better to use AwoCoupon only. But I can't get it to work. There should be free shipping for orders from €50 and above. But the free shipping should only apply to The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France.

Thanks for the support!

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Thanks for the access.  I took a look at the coupons you created, and in the "Shirts" coupon, the discount type was set to overall:

The coupon for "Shirts High Quality" was already set to "specific".  When I added the cart above, I receive a 5 euro discount.  I went ahead and changed the "Shirts" discount type to "specific" and no discount shows in my cart.

Looking at the free shipping coupon you created.  You added categories into that shipping coupon.  This means that the cart will have to have at least one product from one of those categories to trigger a discount.  Is that how it should work, or its for all orders over 50?  If so, then the categories should be removed.

• Default avatar
    frits9    
     5 years ago

Hello Seyi,

Thank you very much for the support. Everything seems to work fine now. The free shipping should de for all orders over €50, so I will remove the categories.

Thanks again and have a great weekend!