upgrade issue

• Default avatar
    felicity    
     5 years ago

Hi Guys

I just upgraded to the latest version as the renew license option was not working however in doing so we lost all active coupons and coupon history. What do I do?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Hello,

Upgrading does not remove any coupons, they should still all be there.  In Awocoupon > configuration, do you have the shopping cart set?
  • Default avatar
    felicity    
     5 years ago

it has removed all coupons that were there. the configuration tab does not open
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Unless you uninstalled AwoCoupon first, then the coupons should still be there.  I would suggest you look at the database directly.

For the config screen, any error?  If you inspect element, any javascript errors?
  • Default avatar
    felicity    
     5 years ago

there is no error it simply does not open
    I did not uninstall the component I simply updated with the new component and all existing data was removed. I understand that the coupons "should still be there" but I'm telling you THEY ARE NOT!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago  last edited 5 years ago

Did you check the database?  Look in the #__awocoupon table.  It may just be a case of the coupons being unlinked.
  • Default avatar
    felicity    
     5 years ago

yes they are there in the database so how do I resolve from here?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

Look at the estore field, what does it say?  Is this a virtuemart site?  If so, it should say virtuemart, and that should display it in AwoCoupon.
  • Default avatar
    felicity    
     5 years ago

Yes this is a virtuemart site however what is the estore field? In the component I only have 3 options in the dashboard: New Coupon, Coupons, Check installation. I really need to have this resolved today. Can you send me details where I can send you the login details securely so I can get this fixed please. Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     5 years ago

I meant in the database.  The estore field is a column in the #__awocoupon table.  You can send me a private message with temp access, would need both ftp and admin, and I can look at it.