Configuration + error AwoReward

• Your avatar
    stq74    
     7 years ago

Hello,
    I have some concerns with AwoReward on an online site.

1 - the Hikashop client account appears badly from maj hikashop 3 + aworeward:

2 - When the friend wants to validate his registration he is redirected to a page 404
    3 - I created rules so that: the sponsor is -5% on his next order and the friend has -10% on his 1st order, but I do not know how to test without adding invoices to Hikashop .
    Thank you for your help
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

1.  in the image you sent, what link is that?  I have looked at AwoRewards in Hikashop 3 front end, and in all the AwoRewards links, everything appears normal.

2. Sorry, I do not understand this either.  Are you saying when friend uses the registration links, it forwards them to a 404 page instead of the registration page?

3. In aworewards->configuration, you can set the order status that the reward should be given.  So instead setting it to complete, set it to something else.  Then you can test the rules by manually moving the order to the status you set.
  • Your avatar
    stq74    
     7 years ago

Hello,
    1 - you have to open an account on http://le-sac-a-cuisiner.com
    2 - it is the activation link that returns to a page 404
    3 - I already test on a local site and it does not work, I will retest on the site online

Regards
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Ok, maybe its easier to deal with this one at a time.  Lets look at number 1.  I went to the link, but do not see the issue.  What should I click on to see it?
  • Your avatar
    stq74    
     7 years ago  last edited 7 years ago

I have created a customer account, I send you private access
    By reinstalling AwoReward, I had the following warning message:1oTPlii.png
    So I reinstalled AwoReward and set it as shown in the example: https://awodev.com/documentation/aworewards/examples/referral-rule
    But the spnsor did not receive any points at the friend's registration.MYXGHMN.png
  • Your avatar
    seyi    

Can you send a private message with temp admin access for me to have a look?

Hello,

Thanks for the access.  Found an issue with cron running if you do not have AwoCoupon installed, which will stop credits from being rewarded.  Will get this fixed quickly but in the mean time, here is the fix:

in the file www/administrator/components/com_aworewards/helpers/cron.php, around line 33 is this code:
    <?php
    $this
    ->params = new awoParams();
    ?>

Delete that line and save.  This should get the cron running again.
  • Your avatar
    stq74    
     7 years ago

Hello and thank you
    Super it works, now I would create rules to reward sponsor and friend.

-10% for the friend on his first order
    -5% for the sponsor, when the friend passes his first order.

So I have to use the Hikashop coupons?

Thank you for your support
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

Yes, you would have to use Hikashop coupons, unless you have purchased AwoCoupon pro, then you could use those coupons instead.
  • Your avatar
    stq74    
     7 years ago

Hello,

I created Hikashop coupons, but the worry is that the discounts apply automatically to all customers, even the old ones.
    I do not understand why.
    So I turned off the coupons, I do not know how to proceed.

Thank you for your help
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

When creating did you set type to coupon?  If you set it to discount, then it will be automatic, without the need of a coupon code.
  • Your avatar
    stq74    
     7 years ago

Hello,

In fact, I would have liked the 10% to apply automatically to customers coming from a sponsor. And that the 5% of the sponsor automatically apply to its next order. It is not possible ?

Thank you
  • Your avatar
    seyi    

Hello,

That would not be possible with AwoCoupon or Hikashop, at least not without some custom code.  The way the system works, is after the customer qualifies for reward, they are automatically emailed a coupon code.  Then on their next order, they can use the coupon code by entering it in the coupon box.

There is another product that I think works closer to what you want, AwoAffiliate?  This is a coupon affiliate system.  So you can give each affiliate a coupon code.  The affiliate gives this coupon code out to users, and when any user uses an affiliate coupon code, the user automatically gets the discount from the coupon (10%) in your case, and the affiliate earns commission (5%).  The affiliates commissions can be turned into a coupon code which the affiliate can then use in your store.

Forgot to mention, AwoAffiliate requires AwoCoupon Pro.
  • Your avatar
    stq74    

Hello,

Before buying AwoRward, I asked you if it was possible, I said yes, I bought.

I see with my client what it is ...

Thank you

Hello

Finally, I keep this solution.
    By cons, would you kindly tell me if I have everything configured.

I left you the same access.

The idea is that when the godson registers, the godfather receives a reduction of 10% and the godson receives by mail a reduction of 15%. Valid only once per user.

The worry is that during tests the returns of mails are extremely long: 40 minutes.

On FTP, I also noticed that in the tmp file I have a file named: aworewards_cron.1488919402 is this normal?

Thank you

Stéphane
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

The worry is that during tests the returns of mails are extremely long: 40 minutes.
    This may be due to cron.  Basically, on registration, AwoCoupon would usually send out the email immediately.  But this is only if the user does not have to activate the account.  If so, then AwoCoupon cannot send the email and waits for activation.  Unfortunately, there is no trigger for when a user activates, so we use cron to periodically check and see if the user has activated the account.  This will work well with a site that has moderate traffic, as the check is triggered on when a person clicks on the site.  But it does not check on every click, it checks in intervals.  If you go to extensions->plugins and view the plugin system - aworewards, you will see it gives a time there.  I believe by default it is set to 5.  Which means every 5 minutes it will check (but only if someone has clicked on the site after those 5 minutes to trigger it).

On FTP, I also noticed that in the tmp file I have a file named: aworewards_cron.1488919402 is this normal?
    This is all part of the cron.  That is the last time cron was run, and it is used to check to see when next it should run.  As in the answer above, it set to 5 minutes, then 5 mins after that timestamp it will run.  So yes the file is normal.  For testing purposes, if you want to force the cron to run now, delete the file and then click or refresh the site.  It will run and re-create a new file.

• Your avatar
    stq74    
     7 years ago

Hello,

So I do not have too much choice, I have to disable auto-activation?

Thank you

cordially
    Stéphane

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

It really depends on the traffic on your site.  If it is moderate, then no, the customer should receive the coupon relatively quickly.  Or another option is to create a cron job on your server, which would not depend on clicks and will always run.