Error displaying Invitation Form - New install with Hikashop

• Default avatar
    neilrjones    
     7 years ago

Getting the following message when trying to display an invitation form.

'); } jQuery('#data_container_upload').html('loading.gif'); jQuery('#email_one_err_msg').hide(); jQuery.ajax({ type: "POST", url: '/', data: { 'option':'com_aworewards','task':'invite_uploadone','tmpl':'component','no_html':1,'email': email }, success: function(data) { // now reload emails if(jQuery.trim(data.error)) { //jQuery('#email_one_err_msg').html(data.error).show().delay(5000).fadeOut(); jQuery('#email_one_err_msg').empty().html(''+data.error+'').show(); jQuery('#email_one_err_msg .upload_one_error').show().delay(5000).fadeOut(); // use this method since we cannot destroy the delay, so destroy the html that has a delay } if (data.contacts.length === 0) { jQuery('#email_container').html(''); return; } myhtml = '

icon-16-arrow-down.pngUploaded Emails\ \

\

'; jQuery.each(data.contacts, function(key, val) { myhtml += '
     '+val.email+'
    '; }) myhtml += '

'; jQuery('#data_container_upload').html(myhtml); }, dataType: 'json' }); //alert(email); jQuery('#email_one').focus(); } function switch_templates(type,id) { jQuery('.invitation_template_'+type).hide(); jQuery('#invitation_template_'+id).show(); if(type=='email') document.frmEmail.invitation_id.value = id; }

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

Dont really understand the error from what you posted.  Can I test it directly?  If so can you send a private message with how to?
  • Default avatar
    neilrjones    
     7 years ago  last edited 7 years ago

Please send me your public IP address so that I can add it to my whitelist.  I will then setup an account for you. Thanks.
    Seyi,

I wanted to respond here in public to let the world know what awesome support you provide.  You've been very responsive and helpful. Thanks again.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

You are welcome.  And for any others who may have this problem, the plugin "System - RokBox" altered the contents of the invitation page causing the javascript code to bleed through.  Disabling this plugin fixed the issue.
  • Default avatar
    neilrjones    
     7 years ago

Actually you do not have to totally disable it.  You need to disable its compatibility mode option.