Missing language key "Delete from basket" and "Please log in"

• Default avatar
    comenaranjas    
     7 years ago

Hi

1- How can we translate "delete from basket" tooltip that shows on mouseover with X symbol to remove a coupon.
    I asked Stan of Rupostel thinking it was his code being at the checkout page but I believe it comes from AwoCoupon no?

2 - Also how can I add a multilingual key to "Please log in" text in the module that shows points I located where it comes from but no clue how to make it multilingual.

And again thank you for latest release, is amazing and our customers happily using it.

Regards
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

1.  This is the free version of AwoCoupon right?  For that find the file:
    www/components/com_awocoupon/views/coupondelete/tmpl/default.php around line 16 is this:
     <a rel="nofollow" href="<?php echo JRoute::_($coupon['link']); ?>" align="middle" title="Delete From Basket">

Change it to this:
     <a rel="nofollow" href="<?php 
    echo JRoute::_($coupon['link']); ?>" align="middle" title="<?php echo JText::_('COM_AWOCOUPON_CP_DELETETOOLTIP'); ?>">

Then in admin language override, add the constant COM_AWOCOUPON_CP_DELETETOOLTIP for each language.

2.  Already answered here:
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/suggestion-box/aworewards-suggestions#post9773

• Default avatar
    comenaranjas    
     7 years ago

Hi

Is the free version yes, worked perfectly thanks.