[Resolved] Multiple Gift Certificate Mode only

• Default avatar
    neil_portas    
     11 years ago

Hi,

I applied this hack many months ago and it works:

https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/help-section/multiple-gift-certificate-mode-only

do I need to keep re-applying this every time I update as I don't see any new fields to allow multiple Gift Certificates but NOT coupons in the newest version (if their isn't I think it should be added as a tick box).
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

It is not part of any release so yes, you do have to add it. I will look into adding it into the next release. Also moved this to the suggestion box forum.
  • Default avatar
    neil_portas    
     11 years ago

Thanks for the response, I've gone back to the previous post and searched for the string:

$coupon_codes = implode('","',$coupon_awo_entered_coupon_ids);

in the:

administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore/virtuemart/couponhandler.php

but the string doesn't exist any more, are you able to let me know what line needs changing / adding to on awocoupon-PRO-2.1.5 version of the couponhandler.php file

Regards

Neil
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hi Neil,

The string still exists, it is on line 231:
    <?php
            $coupon_codes 
    implode('","',$coupon_awo_entered_coupon_ids);
    ?>

• Default avatar
    neil_portas    
     11 years ago

Hi Seyi,

I am unable to find the string, so I downloaded again the V2.1.5 version of the zip file and extracted the CouponHandler.PHP file from the correct directory and the string doesn't exist, the file is only 16KB in size. If I look at my previous version (V2.1.1) the string DOES exist on line 503 and the file is also 90KB in size. I would provide the two version of the file but I can't attach files here.

Regards

Neil
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

I see the problem now, it is the location of the file you are looking at. You must have upgraded from an older version.

So this is the file you are viewing:
    administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore/virtuemart/couponhandler.php

The code you are after has moved to this file:
    administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore/estorecouponhandler.php

• Default avatar
    neil_portas    
     11 years ago

Hi Seyi,

I found the new file just to make sure do I only need to change the estorecouponhandler.php in the:

administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers

as their is also another version of the file with the same string in the:

administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore

Neil
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Apologies, I have updated my post. The only version you need to update is within this folder:
    administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore

The other file is obsolete and can be deleted.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

this feature was added in AwoCoupon 2.1.6.