• Default avatar
    comenaranjas    
     7 years ago  last edited 7 years ago

Hi

Simple doubt here.
    In AwoRewards/Invitation/E-mail type I see 2 tags:

user_name
    username

They seem to use the username both. Even in your documentation images I see it that way.

Is it possible to use the displayed name or the first and last name or could you consider adding it for a future version?

Is quite strange that friends that recieve the invitation e-mail know who a username is, real name or displayed name could be more effective.

Regards
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

user_name -> uses Joomla name field
    username -> uses Joomla username field

• Default avatar
    comenaranjas    
     7 years ago

Seems you are not really opened to suggestions so Ill guest ill stop posting them,

Thanks I guess

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

Not really sure why that comment as I always look into everything you ask for.  Before posting, I checked the code directly and user_name already points to the Joomla name (display name) field.
  • Default avatar
    comenaranjas    
     7 years ago

Sorry, didn’t meant to be rude, I'm really happy with all your support but made some suggestion here https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/suggestion-box/aworewards-suggestions#post9707 and didnt expect an ok ill do all! but just ok.. ill consider it, apparently I'm not alone there in my thoughts.

The main suggestion is really simple.. and logic id say.. let customers know which coupons are active and which aren’t.

I know AwoCoupon is your "baby" but to me is obvious that AwoRewards could be improved a lot, Is obvious that it was a referral system at start or it comes from a referral system since many "terms" are not even though for a reward point system.

That said it works and that’s good news and I hope you get more and more customers to get motivated in improving it.

We come from an old abandoned extension which I linked you by e-mail so please when you get time take a look at it cause in terms of layout and functions it was amazing, that’s my last suggestion here. I will only post doubts or questions about functions when I can’t solve them.

Regards

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hi,

Generally in suggestion section I do not reply immediately unless I disagree and not planning on implementing.