Cannot change voucher value

• Default avatar
    riya    
     11 years ago

Hi

I cannot change the voucher value. I have integrated your module in Prestashop 1.5

Below is the scenario:

Client has option to purchase gift certificate bearing values $25, $50 or $100.
    Consider a scenario where Client purchases gift certificate of value $25. Now the client is billed for $25. But the value of gift certificate that is generated has voucher value of $100 always.

Please confirm how I can set the voucher value to match the value that customer has purchased.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello Riya,

I am not sure how you setup but each product within your store is equivalent to a gift certificate. So when setting up the gift certificate product, you selected a coupon template that would be generated for that product, and this is what is happening.
  • Default avatar
    riya    
     11 years ago

Hi

This is how I created the product
    I created a product called "Gift Certificate" under Catalog->Products in prestashop. The price is set to 0.
    I have created combinations (using Combinations tab under Catalog->Products->Gift Certificate) for this product for every value for gift certificate.
    eg: I have created a combination called "Gift $25" and set the price to $25, similary I have created a combination called "Gift $50" and set the price as $50

Then I go to Price Rules->AwoCoupon->Gift Certificate and create a new product there. So I set the field for Product to "Gift Certificate" (this is the product I created in prestashop Products section). Select a template and image and save it. I am not given an option to set the price for gift certificate here.

This is how I have created a product for "Gift certificate"

What I want is... the voucher value of the gift certifcate generated from awocoupon should match the purchase value (or the selected combination value) of gift certificate.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

What you have done will not work. Because the gift certificate is tied to a product, not the attributes within it. For the prices yes, you do set them. The coupon template you selected already has the price built in. So the customers are receiving the 100$ gift certificate because that is what you set within the coupon template.

You would need a different template for each gift certificate. Here is an example on the demo site, you can see how it is built in the back end:
    http://prestashop.awocoupon.com/index.php?id_category=6&controller=category

Let me know if it is not clear.