Little bugs - Aworewards

• Default avatar
    comenaranjas    
     7 years ago  last edited 7 years ago

Hello

First of all, thanks for all support, been testing a lot before launching the system but encountered several  bugs.

1 - Coupons are not deleted once used and are available to use again.

I noticed that coupons are not deleted from payment history so I used one, completed the order, then use it again and it worked again.

In VM I have the option "delete coupons" on the status accepted which is the one the order turns to.

2 - Points can be changed to coupons even when this are below the minimum to generate value.

This one is a sneaky one.

A customer has 8.21 points - so we change points to coupons and it changes 8 (1 €) with our settings.

The 0.21 left can be changed to coupons without limit and the value stays the same as 0.21 €.

Each time you click you get an email with a new coupon code and it says the value is of 2 €

In the Payment History you will see each of this coupons however with value 0.

I though solution could be to set minimum payout amount to 2 but strangely a customer with 5.47 points could not change them to coupons (button didnt appear).

Regards

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

1. This is really a VM issue as it is a coupon in Virtuemart.  I did test this on VM 3.0.18, and once I hit the confirmed stage the coupon was deleted.

2. Yes, that is quite a bug.  Will release an update in the next 24 hours that will fix that.

Setting the minimum to 2, is the really the value of the coupon.  So this uses your ratio, which I believe you have set to 8.  So 2 * 8 = 16, which is the minimum you will need in points if you have minimum payout set to 2.
  • Default avatar
    comenaranjas    
     7 years ago  last edited 7 years ago

Hi

1- We use VM 3.0.18.5 since it has critical fixes we require.

Are you sure the component is creating gift coupons correctly? Cause I don't see any in the VM-coupon list. Maybe that has nothing to do and is indeed a VM issue. However coupons get correctly deleted with other extension. If the solution is to use AwoCoupon that is fine for us.

2-Thanks we will wait for the fix.

Regards

EDIT: I have installed Awostarter in our test site and seems to solve the main issue, coupons are not usable again.

However the coupon still appears in the payment history, I assume that is for the record and thats fine but could you please consider marking a difference between used and active coupons in the frontend even if is only with bold letters.

Regards

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Fix  now available.
  • Default avatar
    comenaranjas    
     7 years ago

Thank you, tested and works perfectly.