Maximum limit in points and coupon values

• Default avatar
    comenaranjas    
     7 years ago  last edited 7 years ago

Hi Seyi

Is there a way to limit max points a customer can change for coupons?

I see settings for minimum but nothing for maximum and we dont want customers spending creating coupons over X value.

I guess a Maximum Payout Amount could be a safe setting to avoid customers with a lot of points creating super big coupons or allowing the customer to choose how many points he wants to change in to coupons, please correct me if I'm wrong but I see they can only change the entire points they have.

Regards

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

There is no option to set the maximum points that can be converted, or allowing the customer to manually enter the points they want to convert.
  • Default avatar
    comenaranjas    

Thanks, please consider it then as a suggestion cause this is a "dangerous" setting in terms of profit that will force us to use the automatic system to avoid customers using coupons of too much value.

This said is a fantastic system we are loving each time more.

Regards

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hi,

I added maximum payout amount to the latest.
  • Default avatar
    comenaranjas    

Thanks thats great, tested and works fine, just noticed that after clearing joomla cache I'm not able to save/save and close buttons in the Config. (They work in the rules but not in config for Awo)

Update on save and close buttons at config, seems to happen only when using editor TinyMCE, works fine with JCD Editor.