Gift Certificate code not showing in HTML customer notification

• Default avatar
    allen1    
     7 years ago

Thought I had this thing figured out on how to sell gift certificates through VM. Got everything to work, but then decided sending a voucher code as an image is not what I want.

I set the Gift Certificate Product to use an HTML profile instead of an image. All fields are propagating properly in the email except for the Gift certificate code that is supposed to be displayed with {Vouchers}. Here is my profile language:

Here is the email it generates:

Any ideas?

- Allen

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago  last edited 7 years ago

Hello,

Can you look at the source code of the html?  {vouchers} may be built in html characters.  Make sure also in the source code it shows {vouchers}.

Also below the html email editor there is the field {vouchers}, which can be configured to have {voucher}, {expiration_text}, and {price}.  Is that blank?  By default it should show

Gift Certificate: {voucher}<br />Value: {price}{expiration_text}<br /><br />

• Default avatar
    allen1    
     7 years ago

It appears I had inadvertently stripped out "Gift Certificate: {voucher}<br />Value: {price}{expiration_text}<br /><br />" without knowing the effect. I thought it would be the subject line of the email, and screwed things up. Thanks!