Gift Certificate Value Not Showing on Gift Certificate

• Default avatar
    a2zcs    
     7 years ago

Everything seems to be working fine except that the value that the Gift Certificate is sold for is not showing up on the Gift Certificate itself. It only shows $0.00 regardless of the value it is sold for. I'm using Hikashop with the donation plugin so that the value can be entered by the purchaser.
    What setting am I missing?
    Thanks!

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

If you look at the coupon generated in AwoCoupon, is the value 0 there also?

What version of Hikashop is this? It should work with the donation plugin. In the setup of the gift certificate in AwoCoupon, did you set price calculation to base price or base price with tax?
  • Default avatar
    a2zcs    
     7 years ago

Hi,
    Yes the value of the gift certificates are 0 in the Coupon List as well.
    Hikashop Version 2.6.3
    Price Calculation Type was set to Template, tried it on Base Price with no difference. Still showing $0 on the voucher and in the coupon list.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

That is strange that even with template the value is 0. Is the value of your template coupon 0? If so can yoiu change it to something greater than 0?
  • Default avatar
    a2zcs    
     7 years ago

I set the type back to Template. Changed the price of the template to $25. $25 shows in the Coupon List for both the Template and for the new Gift Certificate. I bought the gift certificate for $35 though and what I recieved in email also showed the wrong amount of $25 instead of $35.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Price calculation ot template will give you the price on the coupon template. Can you change the price calculation to base price and see?
  • Default avatar
    a2zcs    
     7 years ago

Changed it to Base Price and got the same results. The voucher that was generated had the incorrect value on it.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Ok, found the issue. Need to alter a little code.

In the file ww/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore/hikashop/giftcerthandler.php, around line 200 is this:
    <?php
            $filters
    =array('a.product_id='.$row->child_product_id);
    ?>

Please change it to this
    <?php
            $filters
    =array('a.product_id='.$row->child_product_id,'a.product_type!="main"');
    ?>

That should fix it.
  • Default avatar
    a2zcs