Coupon code not find

• Default avatar
    probioarm    
     7 years ago

Hello. I added a new coupon with your component (Awocoupon PRO), so when i go to the cart and apply this code - that writes "Coupon code not found", but the code is counted. When i confirm the order - the total price is without the coupon sale. What could be the problem?
  • Default avatar
    probioarm    
     7 years ago

Please send me some instructions for integration of AWOcoupon to One Page Checkout.
    Joomla 3.6, VM 3.0.16
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

Does it work without one page checkout? If so, then please contact the developer of the one page checkout. If using rupostel one page checkout, trying turning of ajax coupon processing to see if it resolves the issue.
  • Default avatar
    probioarm    
     7 years ago

Configured and now coupons are working properly. The problem is occurs when creating coupon choose the payment method. In the basket of an error: the coupon code is not found. Please try again.
    Please tell me how to solve the problem.
    Thank you
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

Just so I understand the problem: the coupon code works fine, but when you select payment method in the coupon it does not? This might be due to using one page checkout, since the payment method is directly chosen on the page and no way for the coupon to register it has been chosen.

Is the coupon processed through ajax? If so, maybe disabling that would fix the problem?
  • Default avatar
    probioarm    
     7 years ago

Yes, the coupon is processed through ajax. Do you know where i can disable the coupon ajax processing?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

Is this Rupostel one page checkout? If so in the component, go to the 'Display' tab, and make sure 'DO NOT use ajax for coupons' is checked.
  • Default avatar
    probioarm    
     7 years ago

Hello, yes, i'm using Rupostel OPC. Disabled ajax, but it's not working, just updating the page.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

I have been testing this with the latest Rupostel OPC and it works. first you would need to use ajax coupon code. So make sure you uncheck the box 'Do not use ajax for coupons'. Then in the front end, enter the coupon code. It should show as accepted in the cart. If you change the payment method to a valid payment method, it will show a discount and if change it to an invalid payment method, the coupon row still show but the discount will display as 0. Are you using the latest version of opc?
  • Default avatar
    sklep    
     7 years ago  last edited 7 years ago

Hello Seyi

I have the same problem but I think it is not conected with shipping or payment method. I use OPC Rupostel component.
    At first coupon is accepted but after checkout I get info that such coupon doesn't exist.
    Apart from such warning the coupon value is finaly deducted but without any mentioned name of used coupon.

According to your last answer I bought, downloaded and instaled last version of Rupostel OPC.

Radek

Hi Seyi

Sorry for taking your time. I checked in OPC:
    - "After Checkout/Do not delete gift coupons"
    - "After Checkout/Theme fix for thank you page"
    - "After Checkout/Order Numbering/order number"

and somehow it has been started working well

Radek
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Ok, glad you got it working.