Coupon on form completion?

• Default avatar
    zorigo    
     7 years ago

OK one last question. I have AWO Coupon PRO and AWORewards installed. I see that there is a function that will allow the web site to automatically send a coupon when someone registers. However, what I would like to do is send a coupon when someone signs up for our newsletter. Signing up for our newsletter does not require registration though. Is this possible?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 years ago

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no function to trigger a reward for signing up on a newsletter.

Are you using Acymailing? If so there is a plugin that sends coupons to customers through newsletter. So if you could setup a newsletter to be sent to a customer on signup then you could go that direction.
  • Default avatar
    zorigo    
     7 years ago

Thanks Seyi. That is exactly what I did. If anyone else is looking to do this same thing, this is how I approached it, since this client uses MailChimp:

The 5 components/plugins I used were AcyMailing Enterprise, AWO Coupon Pro, AwoCoupon plugin for AcyMailing, RSFormPro and the RSForm Pro MailChimp plugin.

1. Set up a simple newsletter signup form in RSForm Pro. In the PHP scripts area of the RSForm Pro form, I entered the code on this page https://www.acyba.com/acymailing/127-acymailing-rsformpro.html#php

2. Install the RSForm Pro MailChimp plugin and integrate that into MailChimp

3. Set up a unique list in ACYMailing Enterprise that automatically sends out a welcome letter when a person registers.

4. Set up a GC Template in AWO Coupon Pro

5. Have the welcome letter in ACYMailing Enterprise automatically generate a coupon in the welcome letter using the AWO Coupon Pro GC template I set up and then send the welcome letter.

Doing the above automatically signs people up for the newsletter and puts them into mailchimp while ACY Mailing Enterprise sends them the coupon code.
  • Default avatar
    antonia    
     7 years ago

Hi zorigo,

I used your steps and I have a big question: How can I use my own codes?

Thanks,

Kris