Create profile image for AWO Coupon Pro

• Default avatar
    kdmunien    
     11 years ago

Hi,

Just wondering under Profiles, there's already included some default profiles. When I create one of my own, how can I change the background image to my own?

Thank you!!
    Hoomie
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

To add an image, you can ftp it into your website. Here is the folder it needs to be in:
    www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/assets/giftcert/images

It accepts both jpg and png files.
  • Default avatar
    Avalon999    
     8 years ago

Hi,

I added my image: it is correctly displayed but I cannot change color fonts from backend while if I use one of the presets color gfont management works perfectly. What am I missing?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Do not really understand the question. Are you trying to load your own color or your own font?
  • Default avatar
    Avalon999    
     8 years ago

Hi,

I am talking about selecting different font colors form popup menus.

I will now try to better explain: I designed my gift card layout (saved as png) and uploaded it into the directory administrator/components/com_awocoupon/assets/gifcert/images
    Then I opened the snowman profile and replaced the original image with mine and it worked fine. Then I needed to change the color of fonts (my card is darker so I need light colours) so I selected my favorite ones from the pop-up menus in Image Profile section. But font color didn't change at all... and remained black. color change works only with the original snowman.png image selected, not with mine.
    So I made another 'experiment': I renamed my image as 'snowman.png' but also this way the color of fonts didn't change from black. So I do not understand why it works with your card image and not with mine... they are both .png.

If there is something you do not understand in my explanation or you need URL and admin access to my site just ask but please help me in fixing this.

Thank you.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

I understand now. I know there are problems if the png is 8 bit and not 24 bit. Can you confirm it is 24 bit png?

If you like me to look directly at it then please send me a private message with temp admin access.
  • Default avatar
    Avalon999    
     8 years ago

Hello,

thank you very nuch for your reply and suggestion, problem fixed. I converted the file into 24 bit and now it works.

Regards,
    Maurizio