[Resolved] AwoRewards Prestashop and Automatic Points for Review

• Default avatar
    Jose Manuel Diaz    
     8 years ago

Hi I have a question concerning aworewards, as the option is set points for reviews.
    No achievement anyone can do several reviews once logged into your account and you bonifique with prestashop points.
    I've looked at the tutorials and I see no example.

I have put the transformation of automatic points for the points prestashop be transformed, but as I said not let me do more than one assessment, and I can not understand how to calculate the points you want to.

Yesterday try but only transformed points the first review, then they were stored in on credit history but have been transformed.

I have configured such that each point is 0.1 prestashop €, with loyalty points prestashop, but do not understand the relationship using aworewards.

Yesterday I did an assessment with my username, and gave me points, but then I did not work assessments and me. Today I returned to try to make more assessments and I have not generated points.

It also happens to me every time I have to make an assessment proving it generates me a shopping cart abandoned in an amount of 0 €, do not know if this is normal.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

If I understand correctly, you basically want to give a user points for every review the make on your site, not just the first review, and you want these points automatically converted to the Prestashop loyalty points.

In your comments you mentioned that it works only for the first review. Can you please have a look at the rule, and make sure the checkbox 'First review only' is not checked.

For automatically transferring the points to Loyalty points, go to aworewards->configuration->reward payout (automatic), and set;
    Type: Loyalty Points
    Points to Amount Ratio: 1
    Minimum Payout Amount: 0

That should be all. Any points collected in AwoRewards will automatically be transferred to loyalty points.
  • Default avatar
    Jose Manuel Diaz    
     8 years ago

Seyi good again ,
    I still happening only offers points the first time " the first single off revision" button being .
    I removed the old rule and create a new , but it only works the first time.
    Has transformed points , but it keeps going the same, only you accept the first review.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Ok, tested it and running into the same issue. Found the solution. You will need to make a modification to one of your files through ftp:

in www/modules/aworewards/lib/rewardshandler.php, around line 826 is this:
    <?php
            $_rule_types_multiple 
    = array('order','birthday');
    ?>

Please change it to this:
    <?php
            $_rule_types_multiple 
    = array('order','birthday','productcomments_review');
    ?>

That should fix it.
  • Default avatar