Tax & Calculation Rule

• Default avatar
    a43821    
     8 years ago

Hi

I have made a Tax & Calculation Rule that gives the client 10% if they order more then 6 peaces from the same product (quantity discount).

Than i made a awo coupon with 20% exclude special products.

My problem is now, that the client still have the 10% & the 20% (i want that he have 10% or max. 20%)

Is it possible that Awo coupon realise, that a product with an other Calculation Rule is allready a Special product?

Here for secure a sample:

1 x Product A for 100.-
    Awo 20% coupon -> new total 80% (correct)

10 x Product A for total 1000.- -> new total 900.- (correct 10% quantity discount)
    Awo 20% coupon -> new total 720.- (false) ok would be total 800.- or 900.-

Is there any solution?

Thanks Nicolas
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

think you will have to take a different approach to get this to work. The discount would have to be within AwoCoupon.

Auto discount coupon:
    - function type: coupon
    - value definition
    + progressive
    + check Apply Distinct Count'
    qty value
    6 10%
    Then add to auto discount list

Now you set either or both coupons to be exclusive:
    https://awodev.com/documentation/awocoupon-pro/coupons#category-tag
  • Default avatar
    a43821    
     8 years ago

Hi Seyi

Thanks for your answer.

If i understand correct, this don't solve my problem, because i want 10% only if a costumer has orderd 6 or more frome the same product (6xA).

With "apply distinct count" the costumer need 6 diffrent products for a discount.
    without "apply distinct count" the costumer needs any 6 products for a discount.

I need, he shouldn't have a discount if he order 5 product A and 1 product B.
    Only (6 or more product A = discount on product A) quantity discount on the explicite product.

All the other things are ok.

Nicolas
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Quite right, apologies for the bad instructions.

Ok, so this is really just a buy 5 get 1 at 10%. You can use a buy x get y for that:

Function type: buy x get y
    Value: 10%
    Don't Mix Products : check

Buy X: 5 vendors/manufacturers, select all
    Get Y: 1 vendors/manufacturers, select all

The don't mix products will make sure that all 6 products have to be the same product.
  • Default avatar
    a43821    
     8 years ago

Hi Sebi its me again

I have updatet the component and i have the same problem as before.

Coupon:
    AWO 15%
    Exclude Products on Special (Yes, Flag)
    Exclude Discounted Products (No)

------

If i have only Special Products, the coupon wouldn't accept. (correct)
    If i have one normal and any Special Products, the discount is over all products. (wrong / it should be only on the normal Products)

Example:

Product A (Special) 100$ with 20% special discount 80$
    Product B (Normal) 100$ without any discount
    Awo coupon 15% = (15% of 180) but it should calculate (15% of 100$)

Second Question:
    Is it possible to make a coupon which ignore all discounts and Specialprices and calculate in the end all Products with the normal prices(reset) + Coupon discount?

Thanks Nicolas
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

The exclude products on special checkbox will work if you have marked it as special when setting up the product, this would not affect discounted products. For that, check the box exclude discounted products.

Second question: Do you mean if a product is on special for 80 but has a normal price of 100 then calculate the discount on the 100? If so then no.