discount for products with quantity of 1

• Default avatar
    maik    
     8 years ago

We want a discount which is valid for each product of a manufacturer as long as the quantity is 1. So if you have 5 different products in your cart, 3 products with a quantity of 1 and 2 products with a quantity of 5, only the 3 products with quantity of 1 should be discounted. I've tested the special rule settings, but the quantity settings there are for the quantity of all products and not for the separate quantities for each product.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

You could create a coupon for this, but it would have to be for 1 product only at a time and requires a parent coupon. And since AwoCoupon does not allow chaining of parent coupons, you could not add all product diescounts into 1.

In any case, here is how you can create it:

Coupon A:
    - Value: 0
    - Minimum Product Quantity: 2
    - Asset: select product A

Coupon B:
    - Value Definition:
    qty value
    1 10%
    2 0
    - Asset: select product A

Coupon C:
    - Parent coupon
    - Process Type: first found match
    - Coupons: Add coupons in this order:
    + Coupon A
    + Coupon B

Then use coupon C. If you have just 1 of product A, you will receive a 10% discount. If you have 2 or more, you receive 0.
  • Default avatar
    maik    
     8 years ago

I must create 1 coupon for each product? This is not really realizable. In this case I must create 64 coupons for 64 products and group it to 1 parent coupon. Is there no other way to limit the quantity for each product id to 1 and not the whole quantity of all products which hints the coupon rules?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no option for your special case.