Where to paste the local key and how to add development domain

• Default avatar
    peter75    
     8 years ago

hello support

This is the first time I use your software. I was prompted to make the licence permanent. I have generated a local key, but:
    1/ could not find a place to paste the key to. I followed the 'update local key' tab, all i got was 'local key updated' (without pasting)?
    2/ I need to test it out on a sub-domain (staging.valleygreentea.com.au) before migrating the development site to the live site. I understand from your document that you can add development domain manually after the licence is made permentant. How?

best regards

En Jie

• Default avatar
    peter75    
     8 years ago

Update:

I did manage to copy and paste the local key (did not realise this was link initially on your site under my account) into awoawards->licence->local Key, but getting error message 'Website does not match local key'.

Your advice on the following will be appreciated:
    1/the cause of the error and how to fix
    2/how to add the development domain 'staging.valleygreentea.com.au' to the licence profile so that we can test before implementing

Background:
    *our live site: www.valleygreentea.com.au (the site I entered for the permanent licence)
    *development site: staging.valleygreentea.com.au (the site I would like to test the software on)

Best regards

En Jie
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

I have added the development url to your license, please get the new local key from your account here:
    https://awodev.com/user/keys
  • Default avatar
    peter75    
     8 years ago

Hello Seyi

I am now being able to generate a coupon codes, eg registration coupon. When I entered the coupon code at checked out, I received a message 'Discount Coupon successfully added', but no discount applied (products not discounted).

Your advice on this will be appreciated.

regards

En Jie
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

No idea. I can have a look if you send a private message with how to reproduce.