coupon exclude me

• Default avatar
    Jose Manuel Diaz    
     8 years ago

I got in trouble with vouchers generated by purchases have since each time an order is confirmed and create a discount code points , which are then converted into euros , the problem is that the discount code generated excludes me . and do not understand why it is not as associated with any template.

I do not understand what happens.

I have other rules using templates, and these templates exclude clients, but in any case I exclude myself .
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Look at the template used to generate the coupon codes for purchases, in the customer section. Did you select your user and exclude?
  • Default avatar
    Jose Manuel Diaz    
     8 years ago

Seyi I have no other users ten specifically .

I test my user I have not locked, also do tests with another user that I created for testing and I feel the same , the coupon is generated , when you make a purchase it my and tells me that the coupon is not valid , I go to the back-end to see the code , and also has excluded me .

I tried to exclude me , to see if it works, but neither coupon codes , which excludes customer generated .
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

I think I see what is happening. When you create a template, you create one where you exclude certain customers.

When using that template in AwoRewards, the users you excluded are removed and the user who the coupon is for is added. What is not happening is that the coupon is not switching the 'exclude' to 'include'. So I think this is where the problem is.

I will get the code fixed, but what you can do to fix it now is remove the excluded customers in the template if it is for AwoRewards. It is not needed because AwoRewards automatically makes the coupon exclusive to only the user who it is created for.
  • Default avatar
    Jose Manuel Diaz    
     8 years ago

seyi good days , for now I will not put the referral program and get points in order, since even my clients do not know , waiting to be cleared. The problem is that I have clients with a fixed coupon , and I will not come into the program and I need to exclude them. and if they make any valuation or purchase, do not accumulate more and discounts that we offer .

Thank you.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

It is not available now, but looking to add shopper groups in the next release of AwoRewards. You could then use that to make sure certain customers are excluded from any rewards.