referrals no coupon code is generated for the sponsor nor for friend.

• Default avatar
    Jose Manuel Diaz    
     8 years ago

Hello Seyi,

I think I have a problem with referrals, use Aworewards component,
    The email is sent to this url:
    http://www.clickmascotas.es/component/aworewards/?task=register&Itemid=488&id=z8oTCung5GclPazqNiRJZbWAtrRXqQQj%2FMfTZsBwljI%3D

But when when you click on the link sent me to this url:

http://www.clickmascotas.es/index.php?option=com_users&view=registration

The friend you register on the web but not any discount code is generated for either. The emails are sent to both the sponsor and the friend. But no discount code is generated. I have it set to earn points.

I have proven that the friend makes a request to see if the coupon is generated, but the coupon is not generated.

I think the problem comes from the link is one but redirected to another.

if that is not the problem is not that does not work, when emails if they work.

For more information on the back end in the referrals section, the invitation appears as created but not the friend and not the join date.

do not know why this happens.

Thanks and sorry for my English.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Can you look in admin aworewards->referrals? After you register a test user, do they show up on that screen under the sponsor?
  • Default avatar
    Jose Manuel Diaz    
     8 years ago

In this section the sponsor appears, but in the field Friend's name and date of entry nothing appears. It seems that the order is sent , but when you register, does not appear.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Is it possible to look at your system directly? If so can you send me temporary admin and ftp access through private message?
  • Default avatar
    Jose Manuel Diaz    
     8 years ago

Ok no problem.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for the access. I took a look at it and the problem was the plugin "User - AwoRewards" was not being triggered. Eventhough it was enabled, it did not seem to be registered. Without that, the sponsor/friend would not be linked. So I simply uninstalled it and then installed it again and it works now after that. I put in a test user. On aworewards->referral screen you can see the sponsor/friend link. And on aworewards->credit history, you can see that both the sponsor and friend earned 240 points.
  • Default avatar
    Jose Manuel Diaz    
     8 years ago

Thank you very much to you, there are few comments can be made but if I can 'll do another post , your components .

many thank you very much