Error when trying to edit coupon

• Default avatar
    a2zcs    
     9 years ago

Just installed the awocoupon pro, created a coupon, but now I need to edit the coupon and all I get is the following whenever I try anything:

1271 Illegal mix of collations for operation 'UNION' SQL=SELECT a.coupon_id,a.asset_id,b.product_name AS asset_name,a.order_by FROM joom_awocoupon_asset1 a JOIN joom_hikashop_product b ON b.product_id=a.asset_id WHERE a.asset_type="product" AND a.coupon_id IN (1) UNION SELECT a.coupon_id,a.asset_id,b.category_name AS asset_name,a.order_by FROM joom_awocoupon_asset1 a JOIN joom_hikashop_category b ON b.category_id=a.asset_id AND b.category_type="product" WHERE a.asset_type="category" AND a.coupon_id IN (1) UNION SELECT a.coupon_id,a.asset_id,b.shipping_name AS asset_name,a.order_by FROM joom_awocoupon_asset1 a JOIN joom_hikashop_shipping b ON b.shipping_id=a.asset_id WHERE a.asset_type="shipping" AND a.coupon_id IN (1) UNION SELECT a.coupon_id,a.asset_id,b.coupon_code AS asset_name,a.order_by FROM joom_awocoupon_asset1 a JOIN joom_awocoupon b ON b.id=a.asset_id WHERE a.asset_type="coupon" AND a.coupon_id IN (1) UNION SELECT a.coupon_id,a.asset_id,b.category_name AS asset_name,a.order_by FROM joom_awocoupon_asset1 a JOIN joom_hikashop_category b ON b.category_id=a.asset_id AND b.category_type="manufacturer" WHERE a.asset_type="manufacturer" AND a.coupon_id IN (1)

Any help gratefully received.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Never seen this problem in Hikashop before, only Virtuemart. Basically you will need to look at the database and figure out what is out of sync. I have a description here, which is for Virtuemart but should be easily translatable to work for Hikashop:
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/help-section/error-showing-coupon-created-buy-one-get-one-half-price#comment-3880

If you prefer, I am happy to look at it directly if you send a private message with temp access.
  • Default avatar
    a2zcs    
     9 years ago

Thank you, that seemed to do it.