• Default avatar
    juan thomas    
     9 years ago

I recently purchased Aworewards and I find it to be very confusing, and Not user friendly or intuitive. Also some of the documentation does not seem to match the interface that I see.

I spend the whole day trying to configure a facebook like reward system and I can not get it to work.

I set up a rule, set up and invite, did several different menu links .. and I can not get it to work.

It would be great if there was some type of straight forward step by step guide to help set up different functions on the component.

how can I get this to work?
  • Default avatar
    juan thomas    
     9 years ago

This is what I want to accomplish

1 - 15% off coupon to FB like
    2 - 15% off coupon to FB post
    3 - 15% off to tweet
    4 - 15% off twitter follow
    5 - 5% product review
    6 - 10 points for each purchase
  • Default avatar
    juan thomas    
     9 years ago

There is a problem with rewards when used with Hikashop and paypal. I produces an 1064 error

Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT o.*,u.user_cms_id as user_id FROM ****_hikashop_order o JOIN ****_hikashop_user u ON u.user_id=o.order_user_id WHERE o.order_id=
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

www/administrator/components/com_aworewards/helpers/estore/hikashop/rewardshandler.php, line 45
    <?php
            $db
    ->setQuery('SELECT o.*,u.user_cms_id as user_id FROM #__hikashop_order o JOIN #__hikashop_user u ON u.user_id=o.order_user_id WHERE o.order_id='.$order->order_id);
    ?>

Should be
    <?php
            $db
    ->setQuery('SELECT o.*,u.user_cms_id as user_id FROM #__hikashop_order o JOIN #__hikashop_user u ON u.user_id=o.order_user_id WHERE o.order_id='.(int)$order_id);
    ?>

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Some examples of how to create rules have been added:
    https://awodev.com/documentation/aworewards/examples