Awo refferal?

• Default avatar
    source@easy.cz    
     9 years ago

Hi,

I need:

Create coupon and make affilite with this coupon and one joomla user - ok, I have Awo Coupon Pro and Awo Affiliate and this option is works!

1. Coupon - affiliate01
    2 Joomla User - customer01
    3. Affiliate - affiliate01

But I need for new joomla user after registration (or manually add in backend) automatically add for affiliate01 and after finished orderthis new customers automatically add commision for affiliate01 without adding coupon in cart - new joomla user is included in the group customers of this affiliate01 and all order in future make commision for affilliate01.

I think need awo refferal plugin for Awo Coupon pro?

Thanks

Rudolf
  • Default avatar
    source@easy.cz    
     9 years ago

1. Joomla user - rudolfb
    2. Create coupon - dYdGhveG
    3. Create Affiliate - dYdGhveG for rudolfb (20%)
    4. Create Joomla user -petrav
    5. Create New Refferal for affiliate rudolfb and add user petrav and setup 10%
    6. Make order with petrav and setup shipped - order 20150049
    7. Look into commission for rudolfb, but don't see commission from order 20150049?

Its bug or do it I some wrong?

Thanks
    Rudolf
  • Default avatar
    source@easy.cz    
     9 years ago

So,

1. For petrav I don't use coupon code, only make new refferal
    2. I have setup "Sponsor earns commission on all orders of customer" to NO
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

The reason it did not work is because you set "Sponsor earns commission on all orders of customer" to No.

That setting has 2 feature:
    - on order if an affiliate coupon is used: if the customer is not already referred it is added as a referral to the affiliate

- on order if the customer is already referred, then they receive commission on the referral (whether they enter an affilaite coupon or not)

By setting the above to no, the referrals are not checked any more.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

If I understand correctly you really just need to set "Sponsor earns commission on all orders of customer" to Yes in awoaffiliate configuration

But one thing, the customer gets automatically added to the affiliate after they use the affiliate coupon code the first time.
  • Default avatar
    source@easy.cz    
     9 years ago

Hi Seyi,

thanks for Your info.

So and how can I setup/make add new customer to existing affilliate by the registration new user?

My idea:

1. Registration form (I think Virtuemart registration form is better than joomla registration)
    2. Custom field for - Affilliate ID or Affilliate name or Coupon Code?
    3. How can I automatically add this user as refferal to existing Affilliater

So I read this comment:
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/affiliate-plugin/refer-freind-affiliate-tracking

But I don't know if is the same case or not and I don't find Awo Refferal too.

Rudolf
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

AwoReferral is end of life. In its place is AwoRewards:
    https://awodev.com/products/joomla/aworewards

Which has the same functionality as AwoReferral and more. You can do referrals with AwoRewards, but this is a different system from AwoAffiliate and they do not work together. With AwoRewards, each customer can have their own personal registration link that they give out, and when a customer registers using that link then they automatically become the 'friend' of that customer.