• Default avatar
    chill_e_g    
     9 years ago

Hi Guys, need some help here, I get an error 20 page on saving a coupon in the cart. I have AWO free and the email plugin.

http://shop.scrapbookstudio.co.za

Let me know what I can do to help test
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

What version of virtuemart is this?

I am not producing any problems using the free version with Virtuemart on a test server. Can you tell me the details of the coupon you created?

Also are you using a onepage checkout extension?
  • Default avatar
    chill_e_g    
     9 years ago

Still having this problem, where saving a coupon in the cart directs me to an Error20 page. You can register to receive a coupon, then test with EFT payment, Please assist, site is live!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Happy to look at it, please send a private message with temp admin/ftp access to see what is going on.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

As you mentioned in your message, there seems to be a conflict between virtuemart bonus and awocoupon. And on disabling either awocoupon or virtuemart bonus, the error goes away.

I looked a little more into vm bonus, and it looks like it is running its own "setcoupon" override. I assume the clashing of awocoupon trying to set the coupon and vm bonus trying to set the coupon is causing problems. So I have enabled vm bonus on your site, and in the file:

/public_html/plugins/system/bonus/bonus.php, around line 73, I commented out the original and added my line of code:
    <?php

//$tasksToOverride = array('add','addJS','setcoupon','delete','update','confirm','checkout','updatecart');

$tasksToOverride = array('add','addJS','delete','update','confirm','checkout','updatecart'); # seyi_code
    ?>

Basically, I remove the "setcoupon" task which means vm bonus will not process it any more and only AwoCoupon will. I am not sure what adverse effects this could have on vm bonus, so just check to make sure that is still working correctly.
  • Default avatar
    chill_e_g    
     9 years ago

Thanks, I will keep an eye on it.