gift certificates import - shipping asset

• Default avatar
    micha    
     9 years ago

Hello, is it possible to import via .csv file gift certificates with asset: shipping - exclude?
    I need to import 200 gift certificates with this asset but I can't figure out how to do it. :/
    Regards
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

The easiest thing to do is to create a gift certificate through the interface. Then go to awocoupon->tools->reports, select the coupon list and run it. Then export to excel by clicking the excel icon. You now have a template of what can be imported.

Also another way to import, which might be easier, is to create a gift certificate template, then on the awocoupon->coupons->generete coupons. There you select the template you just created. And you can upload a text file of codes that should be generated, one per line.
  • Default avatar
    micha    
     9 years ago

Thanks! :)

can we go further and using the first method create a gift certificate assigned to a specific shopper group only? - this feature, when using awocoupon interface, is available for coupons only
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

I have no plans of adding customer/shopper group restrictionso on gift certificates.