Automated gift certificate emails not being sent

• Default avatar
    chris70    
     9 years ago

Have VM 2.6.6 and awocoupon 2.3.1

Have set up coupons and templates according to blog posts. Have set default profiles. I can order gift certificates and those orders appear in the back end and in awocoupon reports. the coupon itself (for the gift certificate) appears in the awocoupon list and automated VM emails go out. But no coupon emails go out.

Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Chris
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Do you see the code in AwoCoupon -> History of Uses -> Orders ?
  • Default avatar
    chris70    
     9 years ago

actually...no I don't in the coupon section...

However, I do see them in the Gift Certificate section of the history of uses:
    administrator/index.php?option=com_awocoupon&view=history&layout=gift
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

I think you have a fatal error. Because AwoCoupon will create the gift certificate code, but if for some reason it cannot mail it out, the code is deleted. So likely something is stopping execution before it finishes and mails out or cleans up and deletes the code.

In virtuemart, can you manually change the status of an order with a gift certificate to 'pending', and then back to 'confirmed'. Do you get a blank screen or an error message after moving it back to confirmed?
  • Default avatar
    chris70    
     9 years ago

When I did that, I got the following messages in Virtuemart:

[code]vmError: Warning extension of the image is a png, tpcdf has problems with that in the header, choose a jpg or gif[/code]

and

[code]1 order(s) have been updated [/code]

The order status has changed back to a confirmed
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hmm, it seems to still work. Is it possible to send a private message with temporary access to have a look around?
  • Default avatar
    chris70    
     9 years ago

Pm sent