Not working on Prestashop 1.6

• Default avatar
    matt21    
     9 years ago

I've got three Gift certificates setup which use a custom profile (image) for each.

The products are visible in my store and I can purchase them just like any product, but the awocoupon pro doesn't seem to integrate correctly. I mean, the customer receives no email voucher, just the usual order confirmation, and there are no coupon codes provided.

In the back office I see no orders under "history of uses", only the actual order placed under my shop orders.

I have checked to see that the overrides were updated, but I can't get anything to work at all.

Any ideas?
  • Default avatar
    matt21    
     9 years ago

No ideas? No Help? No refunds? helloe, hello, hello......there is an echo in this empty cavern of unhelpfulnessssssssss
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

This is uncalled for. You ahould allow up to 24 hours for a reply.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Through ftp, go to www/cache and rename or delete the file class_index.php, then try it again. What is likely happening is the overrides have not yet been compiled in to cache yet. Deleting that file will recompile the cache.
  • Default avatar
    matt21    
     9 years ago

Sorry, didn't realise there was a 24 hour delay on support.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm afraid it is still not working. I have not switched on any cache settings currently.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

It does not matter that you do not have cache enabled, Prestashop still caches all the classes it will use. Can you confirm you have done the above procedure?

And you have set up a gift certificate product as shown in this blog?
    https://awodev.com/blog/sell-gift-certificates-online-your-virtuemart-store

Also is the order marked as paid? The process of AwoCoupon sending an email does not actually happen until the order has gone through the Payment accepted stage.
  • Default avatar
    matt21    
     9 years ago

Yes, I've done everything over and over.

I tried to configure it all day yesterday.

Removed the file as suggested. Still the same.

I tried copying the settings in your demo, but they already look the same as mine.

I am NOT using virtuemart, I'm using Prestashop 1.6 and I updated the order to payment confirmed about 10 different orders. I get an email and the customer gets an email as usual. Nothing to do with coupons etc, just normal emails from Prestashop.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Can you send a private message with temporary access to have a look?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Thanks for the temp access.

I found that the email template, in awocoupon->tools->profiles was completely blank. If there is no message then AwoCoupon does not send an email. I added a message and tested it and it works.
  • Default avatar
    matt21    
     9 years ago

Seyi,
    I didn't realise this, I thought a generic message would be sent.

I spent ages looking to sort this out, so thank you very much for your patience and for looking at this for me.

Works Great!