• Default avatar
    bernardo    
     10 years ago

Hello,
    when I make a rule for newly registered "Registration" and then go to menu "Promotion" to add I do not get the drop down, why?.
    thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Is this AwoRewards you are referring to? If so, the promotion menu only shows the social promotions for facebook and twitter. It does not have registration, order, or review built in.
  • Default avatar
    bernardo    
     10 years ago

Ok and where I get the AlphaUserPoints? settings but am generally not I see
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

The alphauser points addition is in the latest version, have you upgraded to 2.0.3? Once you have done that you can access the settings in aworewards->configuration->automatic payout.
  • Default avatar
    bernardo    
     10 years ago

You're right I have not updated , I do fear that something fails me ... I 'm going to do and tell you , thank you very much for your attention. very good.
  • Default avatar
    bernardo    
     10 years ago

really do not understand this rule gives me some more specific example ? excuse you

Order Number to trigger rule (Text field)
    This field lets you set which orders the rule will apply to. For example if the rule should apply to every 10th order up to first 100 orders, then set it to 10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100. Please note this is orders per customer and works only with order total type of 'Per Order'.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

It allows you to to specify the order in which a customer can qualify for the rule. If you want just the customer's first and second order, then you would enter 1,2, if you want the customer's first 5 orders, then you would enter 1,2,3,4,5, etc.