Automatic email configuration for points notifications, coupon payouts and instant rewards

• Default avatar
    merkatu    
     10 years ago

Hi,

I have a problem in the prestashop version, the aworewards no generate automatic emails, I create a instant reward for new customers, but the coupon created is not send to the user in email.

How can I solve this?

Best regards
    Bye
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Do you also have AwoCoupon installed? AwoRewards is a plugin for AwoCoupon and the coupons will be created within the AwoCoupon interface.
  • Default avatar
    merkatu    
     10 years ago

Hello seyi,

Yes, I have installed AwoCoupon and the coupons are created in AwoCoupon interface, but the automatic emails are no working

Best regards
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

What version of AwoCoupon are you using? The reason I ask is because there was a change to AwoCoupon 2.1.2, which allows emails to be correctly sent from AwoRewards.
  • Default avatar
    merkatu    
     10 years ago

Hello,

My version is 1.2.0 and is Prestashop E-Commerce. I tried update this to 1.2.2 version but show me a blank page.

Best regards
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

That might be the problem, the AwoRewards linked to your account is for Joomla and would not work with Prestashop.

What is showing you blank screen, AwoCoupon?
  • Default avatar
    merkatu    
     10 years ago

Hello,

I do not understand you, would not work with Prestashop? in the product features your say this:

Generate automatic coupon emails or collect points for new user registration
    Generate automatic coupon emails or collect points for orders placed

https://awodev.com/products/prestashop/aworewards

I need this feature, how can we solve this?

Bye