Onepagecheckout not working with this component?

• Default avatar
    matthew18    
     10 years ago

Hey guys,

First of all, this component is pretty damn good. Unfortunately at this stage however we are still using Joomla 1.5 and therefore AWO 1 Essentially we are trying to set this up so that a gift certificate includes shipping on the checkout and displays on the page. Right now we are having two issues:

* Gift certificate does not effect shipping.
    * When you go to pay (either through Paypal or eWay) the amount owing ignores the gift certificate completely.

Website is www.nutraorganics.com.au

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :D
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Can you start by viewing awocoupon->installation check? Is everything needed installed?
  • Default avatar
    matthew18    
     10 years ago

Yes. Everything is installed.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

On your one page checkout? Which extension are you using?
  • Default avatar
    matthew18    
     10 years ago

Hi Seyi.

Would be this extension: http://www.rupostel.com/
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Ok, are you using the most up to date version? If you disable it and try to checkout without the coupon does it work correctly?
  • Default avatar
    matthew18    
     10 years ago

Unfortunately it does not seem to work when it is disabled. :( I can PM you a login to test if you like?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

yes, please do.
  • Default avatar
    matthew18    
     10 years ago

Unfortunately we are not using the latest version. However when I disable it, it has the same effect.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Yes, I saw the first reply. Can you pm me temporary admin access to test?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Ok, took a look and yes, it is just not working. I also notice that all the discounts have a 0 value in AwoCoupon history with no order number. The only thing I can think of is virtuemart 1 override classes. The ps_checkout function may be getting overriden within your theme. And if that is the case, AwoCoupon code would have to be added into that class. Can you check if this file exists:

www/components/com_virtuemart/themes/[your current theme]/user_class/ps_checkout.php

And if so what other files are there? If it exists then AwoCoupon code would have to be added there. If you can pm me temporary ftp access I can have a look and fix it if need be.