Bux x get y add to cart automatically

• Default avatar
    sandor    
     10 years ago

Hi,
    I'm on VM 1.1.8
    AwoCoupon Pro 1.5.2
    I would like to invite my mail subscribers by sending a coupon to them. The offer is: buy any products more than 50 and get free Y product.
    I would like to give them only one product, no matter they buy 1 or 2 or more products if the transaction is more than 50.

If I set up the coupon like:
    Function type: buy x get y
    Minimum order total: 50
    Buy X: 1 Manufacturer, and select all your manufacturers
    Get Y: 1 Product, and select the specific product

than it works like this: If the customer buy 1 products over 50 and enter the code, she get a free Y, that's fine.
    If the customer buys 2 products in total value of 50 and enter the code she gets 2 pieces of Y for free while I only want to give her 1 piece so it is wrong.

Now if I set MAX_DISCOUNT_QTY to 1, then it work like this:
    If she buy one product over 50 still gets 1 which is Ok
    If she buy two products over 50 in total,and enter the code, she only gets an error message of PHPSHOP_COUPON_CODE_INVALID

Is there any way to set up the Awocoupon pro just to add 1 free Y product to the cart no matter how many pieces she buy?

Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. I was able to produce this problem locally. I will be looking at it and looking to release a new update sometime today that would fix this problem.

I will update this post when available.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

AwoCoupon 1.5.3 is now available:
    https://awodev.com/documentation/frequently-asked-questions#install-upgrade
  • Default avatar
    sandor    
     10 years ago

Thank you, it was amazingly quick.
    Just a minor comment: I set up percent discount 100%, and now it is calculated without VAT.
    I can manage it by entering the AMOUNT value so it is fine.
    Thanks again
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Great, glad you got it working. For the tax problem, do you have "Calculate the discount before tax" set to yes in awocoupon->configuration? And how is your tax setup in virtuemart configuration?
    - virtual tax
    - tax mode
    - enable multiple tax rates
    - Subtract payment discount before tax/shipping?