Gift certificate not mailed to recipient

• Default avatar
    harald7    
     10 years ago

Hi Seyi,

Can you help me with some tips for troubleshouting an issue I have with the gift certificates?
    All was working fine but now every gift certificate is being sent to the same person.

I've checked all directives for mail issues like /var/tmp being writeable and so on. For now I disabled the certificates as this one person must feel very lucky receiving all these gifts.

Maybe you can tell me where the mail that is sent is created so I can check that.

Regards,
    Harald
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello

In AwoCoupon Prestashop, the mail is being formed and send in www/modules/awocoupon/lib/giftcerthandler.php, search for mail.
  • Default avatar
    harald7    
     10 years ago

Thanks, look like I found the problem. For earlier coupons there was always the correct data in table 'ps_customized_data'

It was always:
    id_customization type index value
    1 1 1 Test 1
    1 1 2 test1@test.com
    1 1 3 Test Message 1
    2 1 1 Test 2
    2 1 2 test2@test.com
    2 1 3 Test Message 2
    3 1 1 Test 3
    3 1 2 test3@test.com
    3 1 3 Test Message 1

Where the index column always matched the id's of the customized fields.

Now what I see in the database is dat the index show numbers that do not correspond with the id's of my customized fields. That is why the mail is not sent to the right person.

Any tips on what is going wrong with the index?
  • Default avatar
    harald7    
     10 years ago

Never mind, I fixed it.
    I copied al the gift certificates in prestashop but the customized field where not copied so after creating al the customized fields for all gift products and add the right ID's to the right gift certificate products it works fine!

Thanks for the help!