gift certificate not working

• Default avatar
    alyssaanne1    
     10 years ago

SO I added products in virtuemart. A gift certificate with 4 children, $50, 100, 250, 500 for the certificate amounts.

I made 4 templates in AWO coupon pro. And added the templates to the products. When I test the products. I can sell the certificate but no coupon is generated...

WHat am I missing?

The sales invoice goes out but nothing about the certificate.

Thanks
    Alyssa
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

A couple of things to check:

- is the order status set to confirmed? AwoCoupon emails out the gift certificate on the confirmed state by default
    - in awocoupon->configuration, verify that the order status for gift certificates is set to confirmed
    - in awocoupon->tools->profiles, make sure there is a profile that is set as default

If you are still having problems please send me a private message with temporary admin access and I can have a look at it.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for the access. Took a look and the problem is you are using stockable variants. Stockable variants change the behavior of the order items. Instead of it being:

product_id: the correct product id,

Stockable variants changes it to:

product_id: the parent product id
    product_attribute: {child: the correct product id}

So the code was not accounting for the second situation. I have made updates to your code and it is working now.

• Default avatar
    alyssaanne1    
     10 years ago

Thank you so very much for the help!

I really appreciate it!

How do i move the pic to the top of the email? Currently it is all the way at the bottom....

THanks again
    Alyssa
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

If you are embedding the image in the email template, then you would be using the tag {image_embed}. You can move that tag around to where you like and the generated image will replace it at run time.