Attention AWO coupon PRo not compatible with Virtuemart revenue report (BUG)

• Default avatar
    meka    
     10 years ago

Hello the team I have noticed doing my monthly report using the "revenue report" from virtuemart that all the coupon generated from AWO coupon PRO

2013-09-06 3orders of= revenue net=153,00 € revenue gross=84,00 €

Orders detail:
    2013-09-06 12:39:36 1 1 69,00 € 69,00 € (on that order the user have used an AWO COUPON of 20€ so total gross should be 49€ and not 69€, the coupon have not been used on virtuemart report revenue?)
    2013-09-06 16:07:46 1 1 69,00 € 0,00 €
    2013-09-06 16:07:55 1 1 15,00 € 15,00 €

so the gross revenue should be = 64€ instead of 84€

Could you please give me a hand on how to fix this please?

thank you!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

What version of AwoCoupon are you running?
  • Default avatar
    meka    
     10 years ago

Hello im running the latest one
    La derniere version est installé
    Version installé: 2.2.2
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Just reread your post and this is actually a problem with Virtuemart not AwoCoupon.

Virtuemart calculates the revenue based on the sum of the products from the product table. To get the actual amount the customer paid, you can do this:
    in www/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/report.php is this line
    <?php
            $selectFields
    [] = 'SUM(product_discountedPriceWithoutTax * product_quantity) as order_subtotal_netto';
    ?>

Change it to this:
    <?php

//$selectFields[] = 'SUM(product_discountedPriceWithoutTax * product_quantity) as order_subtotal_netto';

$selectFields[] = 'SUM(order_total) as order_subtotal_netto';
    ?>

Obviously that is a hack of your Virtuemart files. You should post to Virtuemart forum if you want to see something like this in the core.
  • Default avatar
    meka    
     10 years ago

Thank you for this answer
    Regarding licence I try to install a new licence into my website www.stabipix.com but I dont succeed to open a new licence?
    could you please let me know?

thankyou