discount not updating when updating quanities in cart

• Default avatar
    gailo    
     10 years ago

Hi, I am using Joomla 2.5.14 / VM 2.0.22. I have an automatic coupon applied to one category of the site. All is working fine, apart from when upating the quantity in the cart - the discount isn't updated (although the total is correct) and I have to refresh the page to see the revised discount amount. Please can you help? thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

How is the cart updated? Is it through ajax? Are you using a one page checkout? Can you give more details on how you setup coupon code?
  • Default avatar
    robin7    
     10 years ago

I have the same issue using AwoCoupon Pro 2.2.2 VM2.0.24 Joomla 2.5.14 using one page checkout is there a fix for this?
    I also get the following after installation:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/talbotsb/public_html/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/models/installation.php on line 167
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

If you are using a one page checkout, then first disable it and then test it with Virtuemart normal carting system. If it works there then you know there is a problem with opc. In this case, if you have ajax enabled, disable it. You should also contact the developer to see if it is a known issue.

The warning you received while installing is a non-issue, just a variable was not initialized. It will be fixed on the next update.