Discount Coupon Values

• Default avatar
    Srinivas G    
     10 years ago

Hi All,

I am using Joomla 2.5.9 & Virtuemart 2.0.22.

Is there any mechanism to display discount values in the respective product field in cart page(Checkout page)?

Ex:

Name SKU Price Quantity/Update Tax Discount Total

P1 PSK1 1500 1 185.4 1000 500

P2 PSK2 1000 1 123.6 0 1000

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Code(test_coupon) Applied - 1000

( OR )

Is there any mechanism to alert the client (user) in between the Checkout & Confirm Purchase Process regarding "coupon code applicable only for product P1 not for product P2"?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Here is some code that should get you in the right direction:
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/suggestion-box/shows-percentage-discount#comment-4812
  • Default avatar
    Srinivas G    
     10 years ago

Hello Seyi,

But this link is used to display the total discount value in Total row, but i want to display individual discount values in their respective rows.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

The link sent is a guide. I do not have any code for your exact specifications. It shows you how you can extract the coupon discount for each item in the cart and can be used to display the price based on that discount. By default, the discount already displays in the total row of the cart. The coding example shows the discounting within each product row.