Bug in Acymailing plugin

• Default avatar
    peter49    
     10 years ago

Hi, it looks like the AwoCoupon tag in Acymailing doesn't work properly anymore. When I want to insert a tag, I can only select the first coupon from the drop-down list. As soon as I choose another coupon template, the 'insert tag' button on the top-right of the popup disappears and I cannot insert the tag anymore.

It worked ok before but I guess since the latest Acymailing update (June 2013) things have changed. Solutions?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

This is done on purpose, once you change anything on the form. You will first need to click the create tag button to create it, then you can insert tag.
  • Default avatar
    peter49    
     10 years ago

I don't get it. As soon as I select a coupon template from the dropdown, the 'insert tag' button disappears. How can I create & insert a tag from this template then?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Please have a look at the image in the documentation:
    http://www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/154-acymailing-plugin-awocoupon.html

there is a create tag button. that is what I am referring to. If the insert tag is disabled, click that button to regenerate the tag.
  • Default avatar
    peter49    
     10 years ago

Nope, that doesn't work. I can select a coupon template and click the 'create tag' button, but 'insert tag' is gone. Maybe I have to download a new version of the plugin.
  • Default avatar
    peter49    
     10 years ago

It appeared that I had version 2.0.3. I have installed 2.0.5 now and the bug is gone.