Can I sell discount coupons using the component AwoCoupon Pro 2?

• Default avatar
    zahar_92    
     10 years ago

Hello! Sorry for English, I'm from Russia, and machine translation. I plan to buy Your component AwoCoupon Pro 2 Virtuemart 2.0.2. I need to sell on the website discount coupons at restaurants. Exactly discount coupons but not certificates. Is this possible using Your component? If Yes, how can this be done?

Thanks in advance.

-------------------------------------------------------
    In Russian

????????????! ???????? ?? ??????????, ? ?? ??????, ? ??????? ????????. ? ???????? ?????? ??? ????????? AwoCoupon Pro 2 ??? Virtuemart 2.0.2. ??? ?????????? ????????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ? ?????????. ?????? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ???????????. ???????? ?? ??? ? ??????? ?????? ??????????? ???? ??, ?? ??? ??? ????????????

??????? ??????????
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Im sorry, I do not speak Russian.

I am not sure I understand your question. Are you selling coupons that can be used in a physical location? Or are you trying to sell coupons with restrictions that will be used on your website? If it is for your website, you can set up any type of coupon code, it does not have to be a gift certificate, as a template. Then you can set that template to be sold.

Here is how to create a template:
    https://awodev.com/documentation/awocoupon-pro/tutorials/how-create-coupon-template

And here are instructions on how to setup a coupon to be sold:
    https://awodev.com/blog/sell-gift-certificates-online-your-virtuemart-store

Please let me know if I did not answer your question.
  • Default avatar
    zahar_92    
     10 years ago

Yes, I selling coupons that can be used in a physical location. I need to sell discount coupons to restaurants. After purchasing the coupon, its code is sent to the buyer by e-Mal. Is that possible?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Yes, that is possible. By default, the code will be automatically sent to the buyer. You can also upload your own codes if you have predefined codes that will be used. Also, if you want it to send to the restaurant owner, you can do this too. When setting up the voucher to be sold, there is a section that says "Vendor name" and "Vendor email", you can fill that out with the restaurant owner information and when a voucher is sold, the owner will also automatically receive an email with the code that was sold.

Let me know if you have further questions.
  • Default avatar
    zahar_92    
     10 years ago

Not yet, thank you very much for the clarification. If you have any questions about the setup I will write to you.