Invalid argument supplied vm_coupon.php

• Default avatar
    anthea5    
     10 years ago

Hi

I have just purchased the AWO Coupon Pro edition (I am running Joomla 1.5.26 and Virtuemart 2.0.18). However, I am getting this error message when the customer enters a coupon on the checkout screen.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/vm_coupon.php on line 157

Also, I am having issues with the Buy X and Get Y coupon and wonder if this could be linked (basically the coupon is accepted and the Buy X Get Y rules are not being checked).

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Pro component but this has made no difference.

Many thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Are you using AwoCoupon 2? If so the file you listed does not exist in that version:
    .../administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/vm_coupon.php

Please look in awocoupon->about to see what version you are using.
  • Default avatar
    anthea5    
     10 years ago

Hi

I'm using Version: 2.1.7 pro.

Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

And you are receiving errors in vm_coupon.php? That really does not make sense. Your processor must be using the free version although you have the pro version installed. Please pm me temporary admin access to have a look and instructions on exactly how to produce the problem.
  • Default avatar
    anthea5    
     10 years ago

Hi Seyi

Thanks for getting back to me.

From your comment I have managed to understand what was going on. I had installed the free version of the component before installing the pro version and did not uninstall it first - this seems to be the problem. I have completely uninstalled AWO Coupon component and the VMCoupon and VMPayment plugins used by the component. I have now re-installed just the AWO Coupon Pro version and run the fix to get the plugins installed in Joomla 1.5.26. This has now fixed the issues which I have been having.

Many thanks