Image gift in the mail

• Default avatar
    gilbertobote    
     11 years ago

good day;

how I can put a picture in the mail that arrives gift coupon you when you register, in the body of the email I want to display an image.

thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

I assume you are using AwoCoupon Email for the registration emails and AwoCoupon Pro? If so, when setting up the registration email, make sure you select an AwoCoupon Profile. Then when editing this profile in awocoupon->profiles, in the text of the email, use the tag {image_embed} where you want the gift certificate image, and it will be replaced when the profile is emailed.
  • Default avatar
    gilbertobote    
     11 years ago

I can explain the process as I am new to this

Gracias
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

The process:
    - In awocoupon->profiles, create a new profile, this will be your email template
    - inside this profile, make sure you use the tag {image_embed} where you would like the gift certificate image to be available
    - in plugins->awocoupon email, under awocoupon profile, label "Email Profile", select the profile you created within AwoCoupon and save

And that is it.
  • Default avatar
    gilbertobote    
     11 years ago

Hello,

Shame that you be as tiring as it looks lol I think an article where name tags but I see where I can call help please profiles in more detail, it is simple but still not working please help me

=) mil gracias =)
  • Default avatar
    gilbertobote    
     11 years ago

solucionado :D