license does not match key - customers can't redeem coupons

• Default avatar
    andrew5    
     11 years ago

Hi,

We have Pro Version for Joomla.

My license keeps expiring every 2 weeks.

I tried updating my license and key but keep getting "license does not match key" - my customers now are unable to redeem their coupons. Can someone please help.

Thank you.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

I received your email. And looking at the image of the local key to what is in your Awodev account, the local keys do not match.

Please copy the awodev local key into the extension and click the 'update local key' button.

That should fix it.

One other note, coupons in the front end will still work, even with expired license.
  • Default avatar
    andrew5    
     11 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I copied the license number AND the local key from my awodev account. But when I clicked on update, it updated the license number but it did not update with the new key (the old key stayed there) and it came up with that error message as you can see in the email I sent you.

I have put the OLD license number back in and did not get the error.

I am trying to stop it from expiring every 2 weeks, I checked my awodev account and saw that it is a different license to what was on my website, so that is why I tried to update it on my website, but I got that error because the license updated but the key didn't update.

Thanks.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

If you can send me temporary admin access, I can have a look at it.