Error codes showing up in Hikashop

• Default avatar
    donald6    
     11 years ago

I have been getting the following error codes when putting something in my cart. The codes come up when Coupon Pro is published. They do not when I unpublish Coupon Pro.

Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/schecks/public_html/fudgebydesign.com/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 1804

Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/schecks/public_html/fudgebydesign.com/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 1805

Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/schecks/public_html/fudgebydesign.com/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 1804

Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/schecks/public_html/fudgebydesign.com/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 1805

I have upgraded to Hikashop 2.0, and just installed the latest version of Coupon Pro.

The lines referenced in the warnings above are:

1804 $usable_rates[$k]->shipping_price_with_tax = ($rate->shipping_price);
    1805 $usable_rates[$k]->shipping_price_orig_with_tax = (@$usable_rates[$k]->shipping_price_orig);

I was not sure if this was a Hikashop issue or a Coupon Pro issue. But the fact that it does not appear when Coupon Pro is activated leads me to think there is something not transferring from Coupon Pro.

Thanks for all your help.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

Yes, this is caused by awocoupon. Here is the fix.

In administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helpers/estore/hikashop/couponhandler.php around line 43 is this:

<?php

if(!isset($this->cart_shipping->shipping_price_with_tax)) {
    ?>

change it to this:

<?php

if(!empty($this->cart_shipping) && !isset($this->cart_shipping->shipping_price_with_tax)) {
    ?>

• Default avatar
    donald6    
     11 years ago

Thank You for the quick fix.

Is this a change I should make note of after future upgrades, or is this something that will be part of the next version release? I just want to make sure I keep a log of changes I make to the original files in case I need to apply them down the road.

Thanks again for your support!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

It will be part of the next updates so no need to note it.