shipping coupon

• Default avatar
    cipriano    
     11 years ago

Hello, I am trying to create a coupon to give away shipping by buying two units of a certain category (or several products), but I can not create it.

The standard shipping I have is, does not correspond to any transit agency module such as fed ex ... etc.

As I set it up to create the coupon you need?

Thank you.

(sorry for the English, is google translator)
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

If I understand correctly your shipping module is not a regular shipping module? In order to support your shipping module, we would need to create a plugin. Is there a link to the current shipping module you are using?
  • Default avatar
    cipriano    
     11 years ago

Hello,

There is no module associated with my ride, is a scale that I created myself manually, which shows the price according to weight. It is "standard shipping"
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Ok, so you are using the standard shipping module. You should see a list of the shipping within AwoCoupon after selecting the function type of coupon->shipping. Are you not seeing this?
  • Default avatar
    cipriano    
     11 years ago

Right, in function 2 is selected shipping. I have also included the different shipments that I have created.
    The problem is that when I type in the coupon site, no action.
    However, I created another type of coupon, and I have not had any problems.

Thanks.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Ok, for shipping coupons, go to awocoupon->configuration and set 'Enable entry of shipping coupon before shipper is selected' to 'Yes'. This will allow entry of the coupon before you select shipping and when the shipping is selected the discount should automatically apply.
  • Default avatar
    cipriano    
     11 years ago

Ok, and discount the shipping on the last step.
    Next question: how I can do that discounts the cost of transport from 2 units?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

I cannot think of a way to create such a discount since there is no minimum quantity field. are the prices of the items around the same price, if so you could use the minimum value field.

Alternatively I can give you a hack to do it, but it means all shipping coupons you create will require 2 or more products in the shopping cart.
  • Default avatar
    cipriano    
     11 years ago

Ok, I have it configured correctly. But I see that if you add also any other product that is not included in the list of the items chosen for the coupon, also subtract the shipping.

We could not do that to other products, copper delivery?
    In other words, just subtract the shipping product belonging coupon.

Is there any tutorial in Spanish?

Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Sorry the documentation is only in English.

For the discounting, if you set the discount type to 'specific' it will discount only the items on the list. If you set it to 'overall' it will discount everything in the shopping cart.g