Error Virtuemart Checkout after entering code

• Default avatar
    media991    
     11 years ago

We are trying to use awocoupon pro but when we go to the checkout and test a coupon we get the following errors appear and the page design disappears.

Also the coupon code we receive as the user is not the one we setup in the coupons area?

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wenhpe23/public_html/templates/gk_bikestore/html/com_virtuemart/cart/default_pricelist.php on line 34

Fatal error: Call to a member function createPriceDiv() on a non-object in /home/wenhpe23/public_html/templates/gk_bikestore/html/com_virtuemart/cart/default_pricelist.php on line 154

Can anyone please help?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

What version of AwoCoupon are you using and what version of Virtuemart? Maybe you could also send a private message with a coupon code that works so I can view the error. On first thought, this seems to be a template error. If you switch the Virtuemart template to default, do you get the same problems?

Can you also explain more what you mean by this:
    Also the coupon code we receive as the user is not the one we setup in the coupons area?
  • Default avatar
    granbuy    
     11 years ago

I have the same problem when I try to use multiple coupun, specially when I insert the second one.
    If I insert the two coupon in the same moment, with semicolon separator, the site return to me that the coupon is invalid.
    if I insert the two coupon in two separate steps, the first one it's ok, applied the discount.
    when i Insert the second one, the url go to "index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&task=edit_coupon&lang=it" and the page is a classic page without css style and two error string

1- Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/####....###/templates/..../html/com_virtuemart/cart/default_pricelist.php on line 36

2-Fatal error: Call to a member function createPriceDiv() on a non-object in /home/###...##/templates/....../html/com_virtuemart/cart/default_pricelist.php on line 147

I have rupostel opc, and this error comes out both with opc enabled or opc disabled.
    I tested also the virtuemart default template, and it display the same errors

my configuration is:
    Joomla 2.5.7
    Virtuemart 2.0.10
    AwoCoupon 2.1.1

sorry for my bad english
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/help-section/warning-and-fatal-error-multiple-coupon
  • Default avatar
    pub    
     11 years ago

Hi,

I have the same error messages when I try to add manually (front end) a coupon, after a complicated automatic coupon has been applied...

Meaning : the automatic coupon applies correctly, but when I try to enter manually another coupon in the coupon field, I get those errors too...

I tried to set another template (native one) as default, still the same errors...

Thank you for your help :)
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Is it possible to send me details of how to duplicate this in a private message?

And if possible temporary admin and ftp access so I can debug the problem.
  • Default avatar
    pub    
     11 years ago

I am right now re-installing everything from scratch, as soon as it is done, I am sending all this to you !
  • Default avatar
    pub    
     11 years ago

Hi Seyi,

sorry for the delay, I have had to start over the migration again and again....
    btw, now, I can't reproduce the bug any more... thant's good news for now !
    If it occures to happen again, I'll get back to you

Thank you