AwoCoupon coupon ID was not found: 31

• Default avatar
    g j f2    
     12 years ago

Installed Awo Pro without problems, seems to work fine. Before I used the free version without problems.

There are 2 problems:

First after conformatiom I get on the thank you page:
    •AwoCoupon coupon ID was not found: 31
    But it seems the coupon is used (in history) First I was confused becaus the ID of the coupon I used for testing was 31... I deleted that coupon, made some new and same text is showing
    It looks like the coupon is working fine and shows up everywhere.
    So what can be the problem?

Second problem is when I want to use the Value Definition. The popup is opening but when I file in some data and give a submit nothing is filled in and left corner I get a fauld op page warning, probebly a script error? Cant figure out what.
    I am on a test site but it worked before hand ok.

Thanks in advance
  • Default avatar
    g j f2    
     12 years ago

Sorry
    Found the first one:
    I am using InteraMind - VirtueMart Email Manager and I was calling there:
    [COUPON_AWO:31|14|current]

I have to set that coupun to "template" then it works
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

Glad you got the first problem figured out. For the script error, can you tell me what browser and version you are using? Will need to run some tests to produce it on this end.
  • Default avatar
    g j f2    
     12 years ago

Take the time and read is in most casses the best... hahha

Using IE 8.0.6001.18702
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

Ok, found a solution, you will need ftp access to edit a file. And this problem will be fixed in the version after 1.4.1.
    In www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/assets/js/coupon_cumulative_value.js, at the very end of the file add this:

if (typeof Object.keys != 'function') {
        Object.keys = function(obj) {
            if (typeof obj != "object" && typeof obj != "function" || obj == null) {
                throw TypeError("Object.keys called on non-object");
            }
            var keys = [];
            for (var p in obj) obj.hasOwnProperty(p) &&keys.push(p);
            return keys;
        }
    }

• Default avatar
    g j f2    
     12 years ago

Thanks!
    Problem solved!
  • Default avatar
    nguyen    
     11 years ago

I have same problem

I use AWOCoupon Pro and Email Pro from InterMind.
    I note the suggested code changes has been updated on the latest version of AWOCoupon Pro already, but the same error still happen: AwoCoupon coupon ID was not found

Please help to advice on this
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

In the very next post the user posted his solution to solve the awocoupon coupon id not found:
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/help-section/awocoupon-coupon-id-was-not-found-31#comment-2057

It is a problem within email manager.
  • Default avatar
    nguyen    
     11 years ago

I use the same code like him ([COUPON_AWO: 1|3|current])
    and the ID of the coupon is 1, not the Coupon Code ( my coupon code is zHkCeNEze7)

If I replace the [COUPON_AWO: 1|3|current] with zHkCeNEze7, then of course there will be no error.

However what I want is to automatically create coupon code base on the user.

Please advice
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

I am not sure what the problem could be, we did not develop email manager. Is the coupon code a template instead of being published? If not please change it to a template by editing the coupon and under the published dropdown select 'template' and try it again.
  • Default avatar
    nguyen    
     11 years ago

Thank, it works